LivenUp serves the performing arts and the community in three ways:
- Through the creation value-added experiences that sell more tickets.
- By purchasing tickets at face-value for underserved youth in the community, and by working with schools and community service agencies to insure the tickets are used by the intended benefactors.
- By making advertising available at below-market rates in LivenUp Magazine, which will debut in 2019.
- Selling tickets to value-added events, such as “dinner and a show” experiences.
- Hosting theatre tour trips to New York (6/19) and London (10/19).
- Selling advertising and sponsorship opportunities to LivenUp Magazine.
- Foundation grants and direct donations.
Call 408 836-1796 or email us to arrange donations or special events.